22708 Mariano St., Woodland Hills, California 91367
Benedon & Serlin, LLP appears in both the state and federal appellate and supreme courts. We pride ourselves on being intimately familiar with the appellate procedure and the appellate courts, but also have a firm knowledge of general substantive law. As a result, we conduct appeals and trial consultations in a wide range of substantive legal areas. Our firm has been acknowledged for our repeated successes, among others, in employment, arbitration, anti SLAPP, tort, and civil rights matters.
Based on the extensive and recognized experience of our attorneys, the firm provides the winning edge:
· Firm founding attorneys Douglas Benedon and Gerald Serlin, as well as firm attorney Melinda Ebelhar, are certified appellate law specialists (certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization);
· Benedon & Serlin, LLP received a National Tier 1 and a Los Angeles Metropolitan Tier 1 ranking in appellate practice by U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” guide;
· Founding Attorneys Gerald Serlin and Douglas Benedon and firm attorneys Judith Posner and Wendy Albers received a Best Lawyers in America ranking, in Appellate Law, U.S. News & World Report;
· Firm founding attorneys, Douglas Benedon and Gerald Serlin, as well as firm attorneys Wendy Albers, Melinda Ebelhar, and Judith Posner, have been selected as Southern California Super Lawyers, in appellate law, by Law & Politics. Only five percent of all attorneys are identified as “Super Lawyers”;
· Our firm as a whole, and both firm founding attorneys individually, are AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating available;
· Firm founding attorneys Gerald Serlin, and firm attorneys Kelly Horwitz and Judith Posner, completed judicial clerkships and/or held judicial attorney positions; and
· Firm attorneys have received awards and professional recognition for their outstanding achievement in appellate advocacy.
Experience and proven success make Benedon & Serlin, LLP a well recognized and highly respected appellate firm.