479 S. Marengo Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101
At Hackler Flynn & Associates, we play a significant role in protecting and defending the backbone of our society – business owners.
Cynthia Flynn is the founder and managing partner of Hackler Flynn & Associates, a seven-woman law firm serving business clients throughout Southern California with expertise in employment law, contracts, and commercial lawsuits. When we become your legal counsel, we offer four principal benefits that are typically only available through hiring an in-house legal team:
1. We develop an in-depth familiarity with your business, culture and legal needs.
2. We maintain a long-term relationship with you which facilitates efficiency of service (with no additional employee headcount).
3. We become an integral part of your management team by being available for ongoing advice and guidance as regulatory laws evolve and change over time.
4. We understand how to get deals done efficiently and at a cost that makes business sense.
Our core focus is in defending and protecting business owners against employment law suits. Our core services include:
• Employee Handbooks. Thorough and compliant language.
• Employment Contracts. We can create well-drafted contracts for all of your employees – from part-time seasonal staff to full-time managers.
• Annual Seminars for Employees. This includes sexual harassment, which is required for all businesses with over 50 employees in California, and is strongly recommended for smaller businesses.
• Compliance with California Employer Law as it Relates to Business Owners.
Our firm is able to assist with mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences or trials. Some of the areas we are able to assist with include:
• Breach of Contract
• Commercial and Business Torts
• Employer/Employee Agreements (wage and hour, harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, workplace accidents, disputes)
• Trade Secrets
• Breach of Fiduciary Duty/Disclosure/Confidentiality
• Complex Disputes between Corporations
Whatever your possible litigation/lawsuit concerns may be, we are here to assist you and your business.