444 W. Ocean Blvd. Suite 1400, Long Beach, CA 90802
Over 28 years of experience in Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Receiverships, General Assignments, and Debtor/Creditor Litigation, with particular expertise in:
– Appearances in matters pending before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District, United States Bankruptcy, State Appeals Court, Superior and Municipal Courts.
– Trial attorney in business litigation in the State and Federal courts, including jury trials as well as private arbitrations.
– Successful representation of broad spectrum of debtors and creditors throughout reorganization or liquidation proceedings.
– Serviced as a federal and state court Receiver in numerous cases involving real property, law firms, mortgage companies, automotive sales and repair companies, nightclubs and restaurants, and many other types of organizations.
– Serves as Third Party Director in situations of ownership deadlock.
– Serviced as state-court Referee for the purpose of liquidating property.
– Representation of state-court Receivers, including receivers for law firms in liquidation under the supervision of the California Superior Court.
– Representation of creditors, debtors, state and federal court receivers and trustees in bankruptcy in cases pending under Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
– Serviced as Trustee in bankruptcy and as Assignee for the Benefit of Creditors (under General Assignment) for numerous businesses in reorganization or liquidation.
– Services as Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Forum.